Wildest Dreams

7:00 AM


If you're a fan of Taylor Swift you have probably heard her song wildest dreams last year which is included in her 1989 album. Among all her songs in her album wildest dreams' probably my favorite now that the music video's out here's an ode to Tay, my interpretation of her song.

I attended my friend's 18th birthday last August 15 at Blue Gardens in Quezon City with an all-white motif. Here's what I wore to her special night:






I wore a white-laced dress with a mullet skirt and beige glittery heels which I immediately ditched. I had the dress tailored to my size because it's see-through I wore a white bralette and shorts to cover what needs to be covered. At the event they handed out flower hairdresses for the girls which is a match to my outfit.



The first time I heard her song I actually imagined her in a garden-themed scenario surrounded by flowers and vines plus a dramatic slow motion run into the wilderness.

The venue's filled with photo worthy sections which I hope is evident in my photos. Loads of thank you to my super supportive friends, Ramon and Jahziel!


Photo with the squad! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images