Hitch•hike

10:13 PM

After your night shift at the diner ended, you check for your car and to your luck it won't work. How are you suppose to get home? You stand in the middle of the road hoping to get a ride from any stranger. It wasn't the best idea, but you can't just walk miles away. Not a single car passed that road, so you finally decided to just ditch those heels and walk. Walking seems endless, and the sun's heat was cancerous.



Hype my look on lookbook and vote for it on chictopia!





Did you like my story? For my second look I wanted to go for pin-up. I was actually imagining to be a waitress at a diner in the middle of nowhere, hitchhiking her way home after her car for years gave up on her. I went for print on print that wasn't too loud because it's black and white, and just a pop of color for the shoes and the hair bandeau. I think I did achieve the look I wanted, or is it just me?


Top - U2 Clothing
Skirt - from a bazaar
Heels - Prestige
Bandeau - it's actually a belt from my clothes
Watch - Fossil
Earrings - CNA Korean Accessories

I'd love to hear what you think, do leave your comments! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images