Take It From Emma

12:28 AM


If Regina and her squad wear pink on Wednesdays, on the otherhand we wear our corporate attires. It's a school policy for each student under the college of business and accountancy, education, and computer studies to comply with. The thing is when I try to go for an actual corporate attire I end up looking like little girl trying to copy her mom. It just doesn't work on me since I'm petite. On my case I always opt for something that looks business-like but is fun. I love wearing anything floral because it has enough fun in it, I could always pair it with something plain similar to what I did in this outfit, or pair it with another floral print which is what I usually do.

I have also seen Emma Watson rock this combo, crisp white shirt + pencil skirt which got a lot of good reviews when she sported it from a day-meeting to a night out. Take it from me and Emma (wow) you could always spice up your everyday office attire. You could add minimal accessories to keep the look clean, and not very loud. If you want to channel Emma, you could just change your choice of shoe or bag to carry your outfit from day-to-night.





What do you think? I'd love to hear from you guys. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images