Houndstooth on Zigzag

8:32 AM

It's my third pre debut outfit shoot, this one's all about being free and one with nature. I'm at my happiest when I'm walking/ running on grass barefooted. This one's my fave because I've never really been bold about going crazy with prints. I'm wearing a houndstooth printed bustier, and mullet skirt with zigzag lines printed on it. A piece of advice, when you're my height meaning vertically challenged opt for small printed outfits so it won't take too much of you. It will give them the illusion that your body parts are not that short. Going for print on print could either make you look good or tacky, when choosing for what to pair see if the colors match not the prints.







Top- DIY, Skirt- Genevieve Gozum, Watch- Fossil




This one has got to be one of very very favorite shot ever!!!

I'd love to hear from you guys, what do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images